01628 484024

Who does what

Do you know which council empties your dustbins, runs the Marlow Library, owns the allotments, repairs broken lights, owns and runs the cemetery and chapel, or is responsible for Higginson Park?

It’s not always easy to find out who is responsible for what and this can sometimes be very frustrating. The information below is designed to point you in the right direction.

Marlow Town Council Crest

Marlow Town Council is responsible for:

You can contact us directly through our website here: Contact Marlow Town Council

Telephone 01628 484024

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @MarlowTC

Buckinghamshire Council is responsible for:

You can report a missed bin collection by clicking on the link below:

They have a handy range of online tools to report problems.

You can report potholes, problems with street lighting, highways issues, and report issues and complaints with public transport. You can also apply for a whole range of licences from planting shrubs on council-owned land to placing a skip on the road.

Telephone 01296 383500

All local planning applications are available to view by clicking on the link below.

Telephone 01494 461000