Marlow Town Council Grants
The Town Council has a budget of £8,000 for 2020-21 to distribute grants to Community Groups, Charities and Local Organisations who benefit Marlow, its residents, visitors and the wider community.
Applications are considered at each meeting of the Resources Committee. All applications must be received 3 weeks prior to the date of the meeting to be considered for a grant.
A Grant Application Form is available from the Town Council Office or click on the application form below..
During 2019-2020 the Town Council were pleased to issue grants to the following organisations:-
- The Chilterns Dial-a-Ride
- Marlow Youth and Community Centre
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Sue Ryder South Oxfordshire Palliative Care Hub
- Marlow District Girl Guides
- Marlow Festival of Music and Drama
- Bucks Vision (Marlow Division)
- Marlow Camera Club
- Marlow Branch Royal British Legion
- The Marlow Players
- Love Marlow Festival
- Marlow Museum Centre Project
- Rennie Grove Hospice Care