Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It’s important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others. In England:
- Meet up outside or if you’re indoors open windows or doors if you have visitors.
- If you think you might have COVID-19 symptoms, take a PCR test and stay home.
- Wear face coverings in crowded places to help protect others.
- Check in with the NHS COVID-19 app when you’re out.
- Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds with soap.
- Get vaccinated if you are 18 or over.
Due to the impact of Coronavirus over 5.5 million people are claiming Universal Credit. Many of them are new to claiming Universal Credit having been negatively impacted by Coronavirus.
Here’s the Universal Credit guide https://www.jobcentrenearme.com/universal-credit/
WikiJob produces content on careers, products and wellness to educate, inform and enlighten the readers Please click on the link for further information https://www.wikijob.co.uk/
NHS COVID-19 app
The app is available to download from your app store when you search NHS COVID-19 app. It will send you an anonymous alert if you have come into close contact with a person who reports a positive COVID-19 test result.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 it is important that you get a test